Friday, January 17, 2014

JESUS, MY HEALER through His Ways

It's still fresh in my mind how my boss consoled me during the saddest realization of my cross. He said, "God made you, so He can only heal you".

I believe it so.
God knows every flesh, every vein, every beat of my heart, every cell of my body. That belief was strengthened more when I attended what I call, "A Healing Seminar", in Don Bosco Kalentong. For me, it's a healing seminar since I've heard many testimonies on how the patients were healed from mostly very hard to cure diseases such as Stage 4 CancerKidney Stones, Heart Problems, Goiters, Cysts, Tumors and many other diseases. A Catholic Priest, who is also a Chemist, who doesn't want to be famous and only want to help others through his discovery, shared his knowledge about the power of Sea Salt & Water and of his banana enzyme. He said, "We are created to live long so take good care of your body and don't take away any part of it because God has purpose for it". His words are right as well as the vital information he shared with us.

It's been a week since I've started taking a glass of water with 3 drops of enzyme (given for free), 30 minutes before every meal. I can say, I can feel the health effect. Before, I suffered so much from GERD (acid reflux)  adding so much pain aside from the fatigue and easy tiredness I am experiencing due to my Rheumatic Heart Disease.  Miraculously, now, I can do my normal work without feeling tired and fatigue. And just today, I find out, the blurry eyes are also healed. I can now read the schedule on the white board 4 meters away from my table CLEARLY, yes clearly without the use of my eyeglasses! Last March, I've bought a pair of eyeglasses to ease me with my blurry eyes. Now, I'm not needing them anymore and my headache is also gone.


It's Gods way of telling me that the idea is right. He created me and so through His gift of nature, I can also be healed. 'm more confident now.


To those who are suffering like me, and want to know more about it, just message me. The priest shared his knowledge for free and 'm willing to tell you about him for free also. WHAT WE NEED? virtue of PATIENT. Just like the other patients do.

No comments:

Post a Comment