Friday, January 17, 2014

Dear Lord, Take me Out of the Dark

A REBLOG...

It was April 2011 when I learned I have severe mitral stenosis or commonly known as Rheumatic heart disease. According to the doctor, it is due to untreated Rheumatic fever related with Tonsilitis during my younger age. I don't know how it happened and now, I don't know how to handle it.


My 1/4- my passes for ballooning
My PHC White Card
Everytime I think about of my heart disease, tears filling my eyes. Not because I'm worrying much but because I know deep in my heart, God is healing me. I will undergo 2D echo again on Monday 8/29 to check the status of my heart and to help the doctor decide what medical procedure is appropriate in my case. Hence, I asked God to be my doctor. My faith and my trust never ceases, in His Mercy and power, HE will heal me.That's why I have nothing to say but THANK YOU LORD! I just wanna thank you LORD.Thanks to my ASMSI fellow. Thanks for your prayers! Thanks to my E-Wha Family for your overwhelming support and understanding! God bless us All!It was the same scenario 4 months ago. I was sitting in front of my computer with teary eyes. I was trying to appear normal but I can't stop the liquid flowing out from my eyes. It was the time when I finally learned the status of my heart which according to the doctor, I have severe mitral stenosis. I didn't know what this medical term meant but if I'll base on the explanation of the 2d echo technician and of the cardiologist who read the result, it was something I must be fearing of. Fear not for myself but for my very still young, 2 daughters. It was almost 2 weeks before I overcome that fear. Thanks to my officemates and thanks to MR Shin, my boss, who never failed to remind me of the goodness of the Lord. Mr Shin once said only God who knows your body. How it will function. Therefore, only God can heal it. Thanks to his powerful words. It enlightened me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment