Thursday, September 29, 2011

Here I am Again, troubled with ISO

Pile of papers need to update...
Customer drawings waiting to be filed...
Procedures calling for reviews and revisions...
Departmental forms I need to revise...
I've got so much to do...paperworks. Quotations. Sales Orders...Hmmm...Don't know where to start. Audit date fast approaching. I need sometime to refresh then sit down on this multitude of tasks so I could meet what expected of me from the start.
Being a sales staff and a Document Controller is really not an easy task. Every now and then, the phone rings. Inquiries, requests of quotations, taking orders, following-up deliveries, follow-up production schedule, entertaining walk -in clients these are just part of my daily activities from Mondays-Saturday 12:00 noon. I loved my job anyway. I have no complain...what complicates these daily task is my another job description, being a document controller. What a document controller ought to do, I'll share it to you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment